Wild Card Tours and Transportation Services
Please "Like" my Facebook page: Wild Card Tours - Southern Arizona
Call George about the possibilities of him building a tour for you!
Come visit the Southwest!
wild card Experience the beautiful desert scenery that the Sonoran desert has to offer in sunny Tucson, Arizona. Our tour guides will ensure you enjoy a relaxing and entertaining trip through the many tourist destinations during your visit to Tucson. A day trip to Tombstone and Bisbee this time of year is great......Hotel and Resort Pick Up , Tucson City Tours, Spring is in Tucson Time to get out Lets Go
WILD CARD TOURS TIME TO Call ,520-748-9391 firstname.lastname@example.org
Destinations include popular locations in the city of Tucson as well as surrounding areas:
- Desert Museum, Gila monsters, and mountain lions and so much more.
- City Tour, Ask about What you can do , Great Fun
- Sabino Canyon ,winter snow melt is so nice to see. Ask George
- Old Tucson Studios, Cowboys, shows, history,John Wayne
- San Xavier Mission, Fry Bread, Tohono O' odham, Saint Francis,Eusebio Kino 1692, Joe
- Asarco Mines, Big Trucks, COPPER, Morenci, largest in the U S.
- Colossal Cave, Old West
- DeGrazia Studios,Gallery of the sun , also a must.
- Pima Air Museum, Black bird,B 52, megs
- Biosphere 2
- Tubac, art and history, galleries, restaurants
- Nogales, Mexico
- Titan Missile Museum,Cold War.
- Tombstone, Arizona, A must see
- Bisbee, Arizona. Warren Ballpark 1909 5 years before Wrigley field in Chicago, look it up.
- Sedona, Arizona, Breathtaking scenery
- Mount Lemmon, SNOW
- Kartchner Caverns.. Great
- Bank One Ballpark in Phoenix, Spring training